Friday, September 14, 2007

It's been a Long time

I have been extremely bad about posting to the blog. A glance up a the date marker shows that it has been more than two months since my last post! Poor Jeremy has gotten soooo bored of looking at the Bounty Hunter Rabbit that I feel compelled to put something...anything up to relieve the eye strain. So I will post every night for the next seven days.


For now, here is my submission for Drawer Geeks this week. As an added bonus, I also give you the two little sparks which helped me to draw this evening.




2 comments:

Vanhoozerbot said...

THIS is more like it. New stuff!!!
I really like your clown drawing... lots of life.
Your warm up drawings are reat as well. The first guy has got some pretty awesome hands.

Eagerly awaiting your next post.

Jeremy

NelsonG said...

Thank you, Sir! I appreciate it.