Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Casting Aspersions at my Jet-Jet 3000

I have been reminded that it has been quite a while since my previous post. Who in blazes knew that this little blog would take of like gang busters? Who knew? In any event, here is a little concept of a SpaceKid with his brand new Jet-Jet 3000 flying scooter. It's a concept sketch from a top secret storyline that I made some time ago. Over the next few days, I will add some color and flush this out more thoroughly. Be sure to check back again. Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

Vanhoozerbot said...

This is more like it! A fresh new post.
I really like the floating angry guy.
And when will the Jet-Jet 3000 toys be released?

NelsonG said...

The floating guy likes you, too. Unfortunately, due to Federal Trade restrictions, the JJ300 will not be available to the mass for quite some time. It is a shame, I ordered mine in a pearlized blue. Sweet!